Men and women do have common goal in life and that is to have a healthy lifestyle for the purpose of looking young and healthy inside-out. While taking lifecell, a healthy diet is one important factor to have just like a skin care routine.
Recommended things to do while taking lifecell:
- Eat plenty of berries or red fruits because they are very rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals in our bodies. These free radicals are known to be one of the major causes that formulate wrinkles.
- Watch what you eat! Cut down your red meat consumption. Red meat has inflammatory properties, sub-clinical inflammation that is known to also cause aging signs like wrinkles.
- For your facial wash, always be on guard and be keen in choosing what’s best for your skin type. You can use one that contains salicylic acid.
- One common advice is to always make sure you consume 8 glasses of water daily to eliminate toxins and all other impurities in the body that can damage your skin.
- Eat foods that are rich in protein, green leafy vegetables and fruits best to nourish skin. Avoid taking in more of carbohydrates. Consuming lots of carbohydrates is not healthy as this can turn into sugar in our body. And too much sugar intake is bad for the skin as it can cause damage to the body’s collagen and elastin, the protein fibers that keep skin firm and elastic.
- Exercise daily can help reduce fats and keep you healthy not only this can do good for your skin but also to your overall health. Being at work every day may lead to stress. Stress is one primary cause of skin aging. Be active and plan out your daily exercise. You can spend at least 15- 30 minutes of it daily.
With these things you do while taking lifecell, you can easily achieve your goal of having a healthy and youthful skin that you always wish for. After all, it’s just a matter of self-discipline most especially with your daily diet and activities.